Thursday 6 August 2015

London Korean Festival!

Anyeonghasaeyo again guys,

This is just a short post about an upcoming event that is happening in London. I am so excited for this event and I wanted to let you guys know about it to. South Korea is coming to London (not literally) and they will be holding a London Korean Festival in Trafalgar Square so everyone has the chance to experience the Korean culture, fashion, entertainment and more. Entry is FREE and there are no age restrictions. It is a family event and there is even a special performance from Kpop group f(x)! I'll be going, well hopefully with my sister and I will make sure i post about it, so get ready for a loooot of pictures and videos.

Details and links are below:

SCHEDULE
Event: London Korean Festival:
Date: Sunday 9 AUGUST 2015
Time: 12pm-8pm
Venue: Trafalgar Square
Entry: FREE-ALL WELCOME


Hope you guys make the most of this opportunity,

Lots of love,

Ara  


No comments:

Post a Comment