Thursday 6 August 2015

Tint bar review No.2!


Sorry for the bad quality picture, my camera was not my best friend at that moment


Hi guys, 

It is Day 5 of Lip tint week and I am back with a lip tint bar review but this time the shade is Red not Orange.
Like the peel off lip tint reviews, I am only going to be commenting on the colour and pigmentation since the packaging and price is the same as the previous review. Hope you enjoy ^-^

Colour:

Like the orange ombre of the previous lip tint bar, this one has a red ombre so the three colours are red, pink and then a pale nude. After swatching I realised that the pink and pale nude seem to be very similar and there is not really a difference between the two colours after being applied. However the results are still amazing because there is still an ombre with two colours rather than the 3. 



Pigmentation:

The pigmentation for this tint is amaaaaaazing. I expected it to be very similar to the orange bar but it is not at all. The swatch above was only after one swipe across my wrist and you can see how bold the colours came out. I was shocked because I did not expect the quality to be that good, so if you are interested in a cheap ombre lip, this might be the one :).  

|If you look below of the swatch you'll still see the mark off the red peel off lip tint swatch, that is REALLY longlasting (haha)


I rate this a:

5/5
Anyeong,

Lots of love,

Ara  



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colours, looks interesting to say the least! X

    Portugal beach days over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, very interesting actually, haha. The colours are amazing, I'm in love! Your blog is beautiful too btw. xx

      Delete