Sunday 2 August 2015

Peel off lip tint review No.1!


Anyeonghasaeyo,

To start off lip tint week we have the Romantic Bear Peel Off Lip Tint in Sweet Orange. I recently came across this whole peel off lip tint craze where people were in awe due to the fact that there was a new product which you peel off your lips leaving a faint tint on the lips. I was eager to buy a few of these and thanks to my mum I was able to.
The link for the lip tints are below: (sorry it is kind of long, haha)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-Colors-Magic-Lip-Tattoo-Peel-Off-Tint-Mask-Gloss-Long-Lasting-Make-Up-6-Flavor-/221820546358?var=&hash=item33a588ed36


Packaging:

Like any other lip gloss you might see in drugstores or online this one is in a squeezable lip gloss tube. In my opinion I do not like the fact that the product is in a squeezable packaging because it is actually very hard to apply the tint onto your lips perfectly so you actually end up having a few blank spaces around your lips other than a neat looking lip. However the more you use it will lead you to end up mastering the way to apply the tint perfectly and as they say practice makes perfect!

Colour:

Orange is a popular colour of tints used in South Korea, usually you'll see a Korean woman wearing either a red, pink or orange lip tint so I had to get the orange. And no my lips did not end up looking neon orange but rather had a tint of orange which actually looked really nice and I'm not a bright lip kind of person either but the lip tint had converted me.
Pigmentation:

The point of the lip tint is to leave a faint colour on your lips and not a block colour like lipsticks so i think the pigmentation for the product was great. Below you will see picture of before and after the tint.


10 minutes after


Price:

These tints were only a pound each so I think it was well worth the price and i do not regret purchasing this at all. If i were you I would buy this product straight away!

I rate this product a:

5/5

Bye bye,

Ara 아라

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Did it hurt your lips? I just bought this tint today, and I read somewhere that romantic bear was an imitation of monomola, that it made your lips dry and that it even could make them bleed. I'm scared :( can you please help me? <3

    ReplyDelete