Tuesday 4 August 2015

Peel off lip tint review No.3!


Hi guys,

It's day 3 of lip tint week and I am back with another shade of the romantic bear peel off lip tint series and this time the shade is -> Cherry Red! Like said before,  due to the fact that this is a review and the only things different is the shade of the product, I will only be reviewing the colour and pigmentation since I don't want to repeat my views on packaging and price. I have to say out of the three peel off lip tints I have bought,  this shade is my favourite!

Colour:

Like said before, this shade has to be my favourite out of the three colours I purchased, I am not the type of person who wears a red lippie quite often so I thought I should try this lip tint since it is not a bold colour on the lips but a faint tint. I believe this shade suits all skin tones, so come on girls don't be afraid to try it, I've realised that a red lip goes a long way. So do not be afraid to try it.

Pigmentation:

This shade comes out the most on the lips and the colour comes out very clearly and is quite bold but I love it, However some may say that the fact the tints last long is good but this particular shade seems to stay on for too long and is quite a hassle to take off, say you accidentally applied the tint somewhere outside of your lips, it is quite a task to correct it as the tint stains straightaway. 


Sorry I do not really know why the before and after is so far, lol!
In my opinion I believe this product deserves a:

3/5



I would have gave it a 4 but taking in the cons of both the packaging and intenseness of the stain I had to give it a 3.

Get ready for tomorrow since I will be posting a new korean tint, that is very unique compared to your normal tints.

See you guys tomorrow,

Lots of love,

Ara 아라

No comments:

Post a Comment