Monday 3 August 2015

Peel off lip tint review No.2!




Anyeonghasaeyo readers,

As promised this week is lip tint week and my second review will be on the Romantic Bear Peel off lip tint in Lovely Peach. Since I already reviewed the same product but in a different shade previously, this time I will be only be talking about the colour and pigmentation of the product.

Colour:

In this series of lip tints the packaging of the actual product tends to have quite bright neon colours so before i purchase them I made sure I looked at swatches so I knew how the colour actually came out because I did not want neon lips. However the swatches that the brand gave showed that the colour of the product did not come out neon at all so I ended up buying it. There were two types of pink and I chose lovely peach because I thought that shade will most likely suit my skin tone in comparison to the other pink and overall it comes out great. It stains my lips perfectly and what also stands out is that the lip colour actually stays on for 8 hours so there is no need for retouches.


Sorry for the lighting and my hairy arm (haha)


Pigmentation:

Just like the previous lip tint the pigmentation for this product is great, the pink is clear on the lips and does not hide away at all, plus even though it is a pink lip tint it actually looks quite natural on the lips and not quite out there which was great for me! However if I had to compare the pigmentation from both the pink and orange tints, the orange tint came out much more so.....

I rate this product a:

4/5


Annyeonghekyesaeyo
안녕히계세요 (Bye),

Ara 아라

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment